Complete SEO Course 2019
Complete SEO course to get tons of traffic to your website.
This course will teach you in a friendly and easy way how to configure your website or blog for SEO.
There are 16 Lessons and more than 390 pages (PDF Version) with Videos and 180+ annotated screenshots that go beyond basic SEO settings but also cover SEO Copywriting, Link Building, Keyword Research, Advanced SEO practices, Mobile SEO, Website Speed, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Conversion Optimization.
It can help you optimize a new website from scratch or make your existing website SEO friendly. It covers both basic and advanced SEO concepts.
Our SEO training Course has everything you need to know about SEO and Website promotion. Learn Step-by-Step how to increase your traffic and find out how to practically build a successful website or blog ( Updated December 2018).
Same steps I followed to increase the traffic of a new website to over 10K visits per month (case study included).
What You Will Achieve From This Course?
- Learn the secrets of SEO and apply them to your website
- Increase visibility in Google & other search engines
- Improve user experience & increase conversions
- Step by step course with videos, 200+ screenshots and annotations
- Learn the secrets of keyword research and link building
- No technical knowledge required, perfect for beginners
- Suitable for blogs and websites
- Written by experts with years of experience in SEO
- Get inspired by real SEO success stories
- Free Lifetime Updates
Buy this course for $32 only.
SEO Course Contents
Lesson 1 – Welcome to SEO Course
- About this Course
- How to use this Course
- Course Downloads
- Author Bio
Lesson 2 – Introduction to SEO
- SEO Basics for Beginners
- How Search Engines Work
- What is SEO
- Why SEO
- Technical SEO Basics
- Keyword Research Basics
- On-Page SEO Basics
- Content Marketing Basics
- Off-Page SEO Basics
- Summary and Next Steps
Lesson 3- Technical SEO
- Help Google and other search engines find your content
- What is Technical SEO
- Google Search Console
- URL Optimization
- Preferred Domain
- Crawling and Indexing
- Search Visibility
- Comment Settings
- XML Sitemap Optimization
- Schema Markup and SEO
- Canonical URLS
- Multilingual websites
- Technical SEO Checklist
Lesson 4 – On-Page SEO
- Help Search engines and users understand your content
- What is On-Page SEO
- Page Title Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- H1 Tag Optimization
- Content SEO
- Internal Linking and SEO
- How to SEO your homepage
- How to SEO your posts and pages
- How to SEO your Categories and Tag Pages
- Image SEO
- Video SEO
- How to Rank in Position 0 of Google
- On-Page SEO Checklist
Lesson 5- Keyword Research
- How to find keywords that matter for your website
- What is Keyword Research?
- How to perform keyword research Step-By-Step
- Keyword Research Checklist
Lesson 6 – Off-Page SEO
- Get quality backlinks and increase your rankings
- What is Off-Page SEO
- How to approach link Building?
- Link Building Secrets
- How to get strong links from premium websites
- How to remove bad backlinks from Google
- Off-Page SEO Checklist
Lesson 7 – Local SEO
- Get found for location-aware searches and drive more visits to your brick and mortar store
- What is Local SEO?
- How to Optimize your website for Local SEO
- Local SEO Checklist
Lesson 8 – Mobile SEO
- Get your website ready for Google’s ‘Mobile First Index’
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- How to Setup AMP on WordPress
- Mobile SEO Checklist
Lesson 9 – Google Analytics
- Measure SEO Performance with Google Analytics
- Install Google Analytics on WordPress
- How to use Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Reports and SEO
- How to use Google Analytics to Boost your SEO
- Google Analytics Checklist
Lesson 10 – Conversion Optimization
- Create landing pages that convert
- Anatomy of a perfect landing page
- How to optimize your landing pages
- How to perform A/B testing
- Conversion Optimization Checklist
Lesson 11 – Email Marketing
- What is email marketing and how it works
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- How to grow your email list fast
- Email Marketing Checklist
Lesson 12 – Social Media Marketing
- Get traffic from social media networks
- Increase Website Traffic with Social Media
- How to use hashtags correctly
- Social Media Marketing Checklist
Lesson 13 – HTTPS and SSL
- How to add an SSL to your website
- How to Migrate your Website to Https
- Https and SSL Checklist
Lesson 14- Website Security
- Keep your website secure from hackers and malware
- How to Secure your WordPress Website
- Website Security Checklist
Lesson 15 – Website Speed
- Improve the loading speed of your website
- How to Speed Up a WordPress Website
- Website speed Checklist
Lesson 16 – SEO Success Story
- Case Study
- From 0 to 10K users per month
- Lessons learned
Why Go For Our SEO Course?
- It is true that there is a lot of free information on the Web on how to SEO your website, but none of the available posts or free guides has all the information you need in one place.
- It is updated frequently to take into account current trends and modern SEO practices and you get new versions for Free ( Updated December 2018).
- It includes real SEO success case studies to motivate you and demonstrate how our recommendations can be applied in practice.
- Each Lesson has a checklist with actionable tips you can apply to your website and get results.
- Our SEO Course is complete and shows you step-by-step how to make your website SEO friendly and how to get traffic by achieving high rankings in search engines and in particular Google.
- Learn the secrets behind successful SEO strategies that nobody will tell you for free.
- Choose the learning style you prefer and go at your own pace. You can take the course online or download offline as a pdf.
- Every course comes with a certificate for you to demonstrate your SEO Expertise.